19th Elite Women’s Maharashtra State Boxing Championship 2019 is going to be held at Akola during 15 – 17 November, 2019.
Selection trials for 2nd BFI Elite Women National Boxing Championship was conducted on 20th December, 2017 at Gen. Arunkumar Vaidya Stadium, Bhawani Peth, Pune.
Training Camp for the Selected Maharashtra Team is going on at Gen. Arunkumar Vaidya Stadium, Bhawani Peth, Pune during 21st December, 2017 to 3rd January, 2018.
16th Youth Women Maharashtra State Boxing Championship is going to be held at Satara during 1 – 5 January, 2018.
77th Youth Men Maharashtra State Boxing Championship is going to be held at Satara during 1 – 5 January, 2018.
Swapnil Shinde & Bhavesh Kattimani has been selected in the junior Indian team going to be participate in International Boxing Championship which is going to be held at Germany during 14 – 19 Dec 2017.
● Star : 11-20 Sept 2017
● 2 Star : 21-30 Sept 2017
BFI Members / Units to send their nominations *ONLY* on following emails upto 12th Aug 2017 pl :
*To :* Capt Jaslal Pradhan – Int’m Chairman, Coaches Commission BFI
*Cc to :*
candidates need to have a valid passport for registration with AIBA
all valid nominations received will be compiled on 1st come 1 serve basis, however due weightage will be given for units / regions missed out opportunity earlier
a 3 member team comprising of Chairman Coaches Commission + 2 BFI EC members will screen & finalise the list of candidates and permissible reserves.
a special whatsapp group chat will be prepared and all info will be made available there, as well as on all other relevant BFI Chats / BFI Website.
*● BFI Members suggestions to improve these operations is more than welcome !*
● Total no. of Boxers : 72 Nos. = 48 ( Sub-Junior Boys ) + 24 ( Cub Class Boy’s)
● Team Participated:- 6
● Official’s :- 17
● Host :- Daman & Diu BA
● Supported By :- Veera’s Dhaba / Sarna Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. / Cidade De Daman Beach Resort / Polycab Wires & Cables / Alkem Industries
● Attended by : BFI SG / VP / JtS + President of Daman Municipaility + President & officebearers of Daman Industries Assn + President & officebearers of D&D BA
● Sight Seeing tour for all the partcipants
● Tshirts to Boxers & Officials
● Badakhana Dinner at Hotel Veera’s Dhaba ( D&D’s premier restaurant )
● Very good lodging & boarding for all the participants
● 2nd Executive Committee Meeting Of WZBC
● Feliciation of India’s international boxer Suman Pehel.
● *Trophies :*
• Team Championship ( Cub Class Boys & Sub Junior Boys )
• RunnersUp ( Cub Class Boys & Sub Junior Boys )
• Best Boxer ( Cub Class Boys & Sub Junior Boys )
• Best Loser ( Cub Class Boys & Sub Junior Boys )
• Most Promising Boxer ( Cub Class Boys & Sub Junior Boys )
● *Medals :*
● *Certificates :*
Significance Of Number 1, In Birth Date It is associated with the communication. It provides a valuable clue as to how an individual reacts and communicates with others.
* 2 Times Means Cummunicative
Significance Of Number 2, In Birth Date It is associated with sensitive & intuition power. It reveals how sensitive & intuitive an individual is.
* 1 Time Means Sensitive
Significance Of Number 3, In Birth Date It is related to intellectual capacity of an individual, and the memory & ability to think clearly and logically.
* 0 Times
Significance Of Number 4, In Birth Date It is related to, neat, tidy & good with details. On a broader level it provides a valuable clue as to how is practical & hardworking an individual is, also represents order and balance.
* 0 Time
Significance Of Number 5, In Birth Date It is associated with balance. It represents balance, emotional, mental stability, & freedom of an individual.
* 1 Time Means Caring
Significance Of Number 6, In Birth Date It is related to home & family, relates to creativity and love for home and family. It also relates an individual to be helpful with people & friendship.
* 0 Time
Significance Of Number 7, In Birth Date It relates to disappointments, represents sacrifice usually learning the hard way, or loss… Their heart rules over mind. They learn through there losses / disappointments in 4 prime concerns Love, Emotional, Health, Finance respectively.
* 1 Time Means Learner Through Experience
Significance Of Number 8, In Birth Date It represents discipline, organized skills, attention to detail.
* 1 Time Means Scrupulous
Significance Of Number 9, In Birth Date It is related with humanitarian, It is associated with idealism (belief in perfection), valor (courage, specially that shown in war or battle), and ambition.
* 1 Times Means Intelligent